Shucked Apart (A Maine Clambake Mystery #9) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Maine Clambake Mystery series.
- #1: Clammed Up (A Maine Clambake Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Boiled Over (A Maine Clambake Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Musseled Out (A Maine Clambake Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Fogged Inn (A Maine Clambake Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Iced Under (A Maine Clambake Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Stowed Away (A Maine Clambake Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Steamed Open (A Maine Clambake Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sealed Off (A Maine Clambake Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
In the ninth installment of the award-winning Maine Clambake Mystery series, Julia Snowden and the Snowden Family Clambake Company return for another case of mystery and murder in Maine--this time, Julia must uncover the murderer of an oyster farmer.
When oyster farmer Andie Greatorex is robbed of a bucket of oyster seed worth $35,000, she comes to Julia Snowden for help. Who wants to sink Andie's successful business? Is it a rival oyster farmer, an ex-employee, a neighbor who objects to the oyster cages floating on the beautiful Damariscotta River, a lobsterman who feels pushed out by the farm leases, or someone from Andie's personal life?
Then Andie turns up dead, floating by her dock in the SCUBA gear she wears when harvesting her oysters. Julia's head start puts her in a perfect position to help her friends in the Maine State police major crimes unit with the investigation. But can Julia make sure the right suspect gets sent up the river before she ends up in a watery grave?
About the Author
Barbara Ross is the author of the Maine Clambake Mysteries. The first book in the series, Clammed Up, was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best Contemporary Novel, the RT Book Reviews, Reviewer's Choice Best Book Award for Amateur Sleuth and was a finalist for the Maine Literary Award for Crime Fiction. She is co-editor/co-publisher of Level Best Books, which produces anthologies of crime stories by New England authors. She writes at her home overlooking the harbor in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.