Deserves To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #6) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel series.
- #1: Left To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Chosen To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Born To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Afraid To Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Ready to Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Expecting to Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Willing to Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
As he watches, her body drifts below the water's surface, forever altered. Before he disposes of each victim, he takes a trophy. It's a sign of his power, and a warning--to the one destined to suffer most of all. . .
In Grizzly Falls, Montana, Detectives Selena Alvarez and Regan Pescoli are struggling with a new commander and a department in the midst of upheaval. It's the worst possible time for a homicide. A body has been found, missing a finger. Alvarez hopes this means a murderer with a personal grudge, not a madman. But then a second body turns up. . .
As the clues begin pointing toward a suspect, Pescoli's unease grows. Even with Alvarez barely holding it together and her own personal life in chaos, she senses there's more to this case than others believe. A killer has made his way to Grizzly Falls, ready to fulfill a vengeance years in the making. And Pescoli must find the target of his wrath--or die trying. . .
About the Author
LISA JACKSON is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of over ninety-five novels, including You Will Pay, After She’s Gone, Deserves to Die, You Don’t Want to Know, Running Scared, and Shiver. She is also the co-author of the Colony Series, written with her sister and bestselling author Nancy Bush, as well as the collaborative novels Sinister and Ominous, written with Nancy Bush and Rosalind Noonan. There are over thirty million copies of her novels in print and her writing has been translated into nineteen languages. She lives with her family and three rambunctious dogs in the Pacific Northwest. Readers can visit her website at www.lisajackson.com and find her on Facebook.